Dr. Bina Rabadia
Languages English Hindi/Urdu
Dr. Bina Rabadia is a Specialist Dermatologist with 24 years of clinical experience in the field of Dermatology and Aesthetic Dermatology in India, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and the UAE.
She graduated in 1993 from Baroda Medical College, M.S. University, India, and gained her Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Venereology (M.D.) in 1997 from M.S. University, Baroda.
She did her course on Dermoscopy in 2014 at prestigious Cardiff University, UK. Dermoscopy is an important tool for Skin Cancer screening. She has attained board certification from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Diagnosis and management of skin, nail, and hair diseases which includes but are not limited to various bacterial, fungal, and viral skin infections, eczema, various allergic conditions such as allergic contact dermatitis, urticaria, psoriasis, autoimmune diseases, warts, alopecia, hair loss, acne, rosacea, pigmentary diseases, and pediatric dermatological conditions.
- Skin cancer screening by Dermatoscopy examination and biopsy of lesions when indicated (Mole check, diagnosis of BCC, SCC, precancerous conditions). Educating patients on how to do self-examination for their moles, and educating them on ABCDE criteria.
- Mole removal.
- Diagnosis, screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Treatment of Genital warts with different treatment modalities.
- Treatment and removal of various benign skin lesions such as skin tags, warts, molluscum, milia, sebaceous cysts, lipoma, and plantar warts.
Incision and drainage of some skin abscesses.
- Botulinum toxin injections for dynamic wrinkles on the face, for excessive sweating in the underarms and palms.
- PRP (Platelet-rich-plasma) treatment for skin rejuvenation and hair fall treatment
- Other aesthetic procedures such as Microneedling (collagen induction treatment), Mesotherapy, Chemical peeling, Hyaluronic acid, Bio-remodelling (Profhilo), and Skin booster injections.
- Ear and nose piercing.
- MD – (Dermatology and Venerology), M. S. University, Baroda, India.
- Introduction to Dermatoscopy – Cardiff University, U.K.
- Board certificate – American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- Life member of IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology)
- Life member of CSI (Cosmetic Society of India)
- Life member of IDS (International Society of Dermatoscopy)
- Member of EDS (Emirates Dermatology Society)
- Member of ACSI (The Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India)